Search This Blog

Blue's Blog

Blue's Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Keep Dogs Safe on the Fourth of July

I used to have a dog, Mo, who hated noise so much that she once broke a window to get back into the house after an unexpected clap of thunder right after being let out.  I would never have let her out, knowing how afraid of noise she was had I known a storm was coming.  Other pets I've had have no problems with noise, but they are all different.  The dog I have right now, Cosmo, was a shelter rescue who has a severely profound fear of cardboard boxes, so I keep them out of sight whenever possible.  He was just a puppy when I got him, but I get the impression that the sadistic individuals who had access to him prior to his adoption put him in them, possibly closing them with him inside for the violent reaction he has when he sees one.   Please keep the noise in mind if you are thinking of bringing your best friend to the fireworks tonight.  Always think of your best friend, because they are always thinking of you.  





No comments:

Post a Comment


qrcode

Paws

socialmarker

Total Pageviews

Keywords

keeping pets safe this summer